Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://marieollie.eu.
1.1 To ensure the security of your personal data, Rahmiteka Concept SRL has implemented all the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect this data especially against loss, unauthorized use or access. The adopted measures are regularly verified and constantly adapted to the new technical standards. In the case of a breach regarding the security of your personal data, which is estimated to result in a risk for your rights and freedom, we will notify you immediately, within an interval of 72 hours.
The processing of personal data belonging to children
2.1 We bring to your attention the fact that when we refer to personal data processing we refer to personal data belonging to individuals over 21 years of age. We are not allowed to use systems and instruments, and processing results of personal data belonging to children under 21 years of age without the consent of their parents/ guardians. If, by chance, a processing of this type occurs, we will stop it as soon as we become aware of it.
Collecting and processing personal data
3.1. The data you provide
3.2. The data we collect
The processing of data for which we do not require your consent
General contact form
- The general contact form is found in the contact section of the mmarquise.com website. When you submit this form we will process your personal data* (identification, e-mail, subject and the text of your request) as described in this section.
- Purpose: To respond to your request
- Ground: Legitimate interest to process your request individually and be able to answer accordingly.
- Storage period: 3 years
- The consequences of your refusal: if you do not provide this information you will not be able to contact us and we will not be able to provide the information you requested.
With this purpose in mind we will send your data to the sales department of Rahmiteka Concept SRL and they will contact you in order to provide the information you requested in the contact form.
*Mandatory Fields: Full Name, E-mail, Subject and a text with your request.
Cookies and Social Plug-ins
Data Subject Rights
You can exercise any or all of the following rights regarding the processing of your personal data:
6.1 The Right to Information You have the right to request a confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed and for what purpose.
6.2 The Right to Correct your personal data In the event we are processing any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning you, you can ask us to correct it.
6.3 The Right to be Forgotten (Data Erasure) You can request the erasure of your personal data if that data is no longer relevant to original purposes for processing, if the data processing is unlawful, if the data processing affects your personal interests or if the processing is based on your consent, consent which you no longer want to give. Please take into account that there may be other reasons which can prevent us from immediately deleting your personal data, for example: mandatory periods of archiving, legal actions that have not been resolved yet, the exercise of legal rights etc.
6.4 The Right to Restrict the processing of your personal data You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in the following cases:
- You contest the accuracy of that personal data, if a long enough period of time had passed which would have enabled us to verify the accuracy of your personal data.
- The processing of your personal data is not in compliance with the data protection regulations, and you do not want that data to be erased but instead request the restriction of the processing of your personal data,
- Your personal data is no longer relevant to original purposes for processing, but you still need the data because of legal grounds or you objected the processing of your personal data.
6.5 The Right to Data Portability You have the right to request to receive your personal data, which you have previously provided, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, if the processing of that data is based on your consent or on the execution of a commercial contract, the processing being automatic.
6.6 The Right to Object the processing of your personal data In the event we are processing your personal data for the purpose of carrying out a task in the public interest, for an official authority or for our own legitimate interest, you can object the processing of that data, if there is a prevalent legitimate interest regarding your personal data. You have the right to revoke your consent without indicating a reason if your personal data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing.
6.7 The Right to lodge a Complaint If you think that your data protection rights have been breached please contact us in order to clarify the situation. Of course, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the Romanian Data Protection Authority, respectively another European Data Protection Authority.
You can exercise these rights through a written notification addressed to Rahmiteka Concept SRL and sent to the following e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Rahmiteka Concept SRL